Friday, April 9, 2010

Laughed till I cried.. big foot?

I was working last Wednesday when a man came through our drive thru with a long trailer and an suv packed with camping gear. To strike up conversation I decided to ask this man where he was headed. "To go hunting for Big Foot with Bob Sagat" was his answer to me. I laughed and asked him if he was messing with me. Right at that moment I saw that on his t-shirt was the logo of his group that actually does hunt for Big Foot. So what does Bob Sagat have to do with Big Foot? Well apparently Full House has lead that man to....nothing. Why not add to an already epic career by doing a show on the crazy people in the world who believe in Nessy, Big Foot, Etc. I continue, with a straight face mind you, to get more information from this man about his hunt for Big Foot on the Olympic Coast. I found out that he has seen Big Foot 7 times at night and 3 during the day (because of course Big Foot usually comes out at night) though the man has no physical proof of Big Foot existing, he did promise me that he will bring in a picture when it happens. In fact this man just spent a good ten grand on an infrared camera that can record in the dark. (promising) My favorite part to this story that actually had me in tears though was when the man proceeded to tell me that there is a logical theory of why Big Foot actually roams the forest in Washington; he actually travels to Earth in a UFO for what other reason than vacation! Well let me tell you, after my encounter with this man I am pretty dang close to being a believer myself, now I am just waiting on this guy to bring me the proof from his recent trip. So my dear hunter of Big Foot.... thank you for sharing your ambitious quest with me at the Drive thru window of a coffee shop.

1 comment:

  1. Oooh, looks like the Peninsula Daily News had a Bob Saget sighting!

    http://www.peninsuladailynews.com/article/20100415/NEWS/304159994

    ReplyDelete