Almost 2 years ago I received a job at a local coffee shop as a barista. After two weeks of intense training I was thrown into the real world of customer service. With all of its glory, I have experienced my fair share of crazies along with people I would consider some of my best friends. Working for a company whose core belief is that our customers come first, you find yourself digging deep to really connect with these people. Not only are they receiving amazing coffee, but they are also receiving an even better experience. I decided to create a blog to share my stories with others. From the heart aches to crazies… my degree in psychology has definitely gone to some good use. My fellow barista’s and customers have inspired me to share my experiences in customer service with my friends and family, so please enjoy!
No comments:
Post a Comment