Where to start? Lets start with two of our regular customers. You would be surprised at how many people come at least twice a day to get their coffee. One person in particular pays over $5 for one of his drinks. I am predicting that he spends lets say $60 a week on his latte. What gets me about this guy is his different style of outfits that I see him in everyday. Sometimes its his leather jacket, sometimes it is his strange hats, I've seen him on many occasions in his bathrobe. And well lets face it there have been times where I have been taken back when he pulls up to the window without his shirt on. Hairy chest and all I can tell you that after seeing this man drinking 60 oz of Soy a day, it does in fact give a man some saggy boobs. But when you start to see past this guy with the cocky attitude and poor fashion sense.... I might actually miss him if he ever stopped coming in.
Another regular is an older women who comes through with her dog. She gets her latte and a cup of whip cream for her poor obese animal. Let me just say this women has the biggest heart. She can always tell who answers the speaker and knows all of our Batista's by name. She tips us every time she comes through (we will talk later about tipping your Batista's) and just lights up our faces. People like her make getting up at 4 am worth it and I cannot tell you how much I appreciate her.
These two characters are just the beginning of many you will hear about as you follow my blog. My customers mean everything to me, and yes even the crazies are what keep my job available to me. There have been many long days working in customer service but one thing is for sure, through all of the laughs and a few tears at the end of the day I love my job.
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment